Maybe you’ve researching a health topic but can’t seem to find relevant papers in PubMed and are too busy to make a regular appointment with an export searcher. Or, you’re having trouble using reference management software such as EndNote or Zotero. Perhaps you want advice on which tools to use for data management.
UCSF Library’s “pop-ups’ are regularly held informal consultation sessions for faculty, students and staff where you can just drop in and get help with a variety of research questions. Current topics include:
- PubMed & Finding Information
- Reference/Citation Management
- Pivot: Finding Funding Opportunities & Research Collaborators
- Bioinformatics for Biologists
- NIH Public Access Policy & UC Open Access Policy
Pop-Ups are currently held at Mission Bay, in Mission Hall’s “The Hub.”
Click here for more information and Pop-Up schedule.