JBI Evidence-Based Nursing Databases has been available to UCSF Medical Center since last August. Now, the Library provides the UCSF-wide online access to JBI’s new Synthesis Science in HealthCare Online Books series. This book series will help you understand the JBI model of evidence-based healthcare, evaluate qualitative and quantitative research, assess evidence from intervention and diagnostic accuracy studies and learn ways to minimize risks from adverse events. You may access the book series via the Library Catalog.
- Synthesizing economic evidence / Catalin Tufanaru, Woan-Shin Tan
- Synthesizing evidence from narrative, text and opinion / Zoe Jordan, Rie Konno, Pei Fan Mu
- Synthesizing evidence of diagnostic accuracy / Sarahlouise White, Tim Schultz, Yeetey Akpe Kwesi Enuameh
- Synthesizing evidence of risk / Edoardo Aromataris, Lisa Hopp, Zachary Munn
- Synthesizing qualitative evidence / Alan Pearson, Suzi Robertson-Malt, Leslie Rittenmeyer
- Synthesizing quantitative evidence / Craig Lockwood, Ralua Sfetcu, Eui Geum Oh
- Translation science and the JBI model of evidence-based healthcare / Alan Pearson, Susan Weeks, Cindy Stern
You must use VPN@UCSF for remote access.