It has been very challenging for busy nurses to find evidence-based information to make an informed decision at the point of care. JBI Evidence-Based Nursing Databases, developed by the Joanna Briggs Institute at the University of Adelaide, South Australia, now is available to UCSF Medical Center via JBI COnNECT+. JBI COnNECT+ offers evidence-based resources that promote and support best practices in nursing and allied health.
- JBI Library of Systematic Reviews
- JBI Database of Best Practice Information Sheets
- JBI Database of Evidence Summaries
- JBI Database of Evidence-Based Recommended Practices
- JBI Database of Consumer Information Summaries
View more information about JBI CoNNECT+. Please note that online access is available to UCSF Medical Center users and via Medical Center VPN only.