In preparation for the Fall 2016 quarter at UCSF, the Learning Tech Group has been busy developing CLE support resources for new and returning students. Below is a short video covering frequently asked questions from students, as well as links to support documents designed to set students up for success in the UCSF CLE.
Are you a faculty member or support staff for a course that uses the CLE? Feel free to add links to these resources in your CLE courses or email this blog post to students. As always, contact us with any questions or feedback, or just leave a comment below. We’d love to know what you think, or if there are other topics you think we should cover.
CLE FAQ Video for Students
CLE Student Help Docs
- Need to access a CLE course? Learn how to Find a CLE course.
- Are you new to UCSF and need to edit your CLE profile and picture? Click for instructions on updating your CLE Profile.
- Want to quickly access CLE courses? Learn how to customize the My Home Page.
- Interested in personalizing your CLE course view? Learn how to Dock CLE Blocks.
- Using the forum activity? Find instructions to Post to a Forum.
- Want to print a CLE syllabus? You can Print a Book.
- Need to know how you are doing in a CLE course? See instructions on how to View Course Grades.
- Having an upcoming CLE exam? Read the CLE Exam Tips for Students.
Good luck this quarter from the Learning Tech Group!