This is the season for giving and members of the Learning Technologies Group have been working hard to develop a number of new CLE Support Center resources for the UCSF community. Recent additions include:
- New navigation for the Support Center: Quickly locate the resources or activity you are interested in learning more about.
- CLE FAQ: Find answers for frequently asked questions related to the CLE.
- CLE Terminology Glossary: Use the newly developed glossary to learn more about CLE resources and activities.
- New and improved Quiz section: A place for Quiz support and best practices.
We have also developed a Multimedia Support Center located on the CLE to provide a centralized resource for multimedia and equipment support documentation and best practices. Below are recent additions to the Support Center:
- Multimedia workstation FAQ
- Equipment FAQ
- Updated Workstation and Equipment policies
- “How to Use” Guide for Multimedia Workstations and DV Equipment
- New support docs for transferring iMovie, FCP X, Articulate and documents to Box.
- Dedicated support for eLearning Authoring Tools such as Articulate
This is the last post on the Convergence blog for 2013. We wish everyone happy holidays and look forward to more exciting resources and services from LTG in 2014!
As always, contact the Learning Technologies Group to learn more about the CLE, Tech Commons multimedia resources, or just stop by to say “hi!”
Image Credit: Erin Hayes